Friday, June 09, 2006

BACK! (and football fever)

Yes. I'm back. Apologies for not being so earlier. But rest assured that I have been involved in "constructive activities" and I am as excited about writing again as you are about reading.

Things are going to be a bit haphazard. I might end up blogging multiple times a day, depending on the amount of interesting stuff around.

So anyways, let's start with FOOTBALL FEVER. As usual, I'm going to be as involved in such a mainstream activity as watching football, as I've been in other mainstream activities of late (Da Vinci code (book/movie) to name one). So yes, I checked the scores of the first game (in case anyone asks) and pleased to know that I'm in the majority of the world population who did not watch the opening ceremony (a minority of 1.5 billion did).

The question on everyone's mind seems to be: Will Rooney play or not? (more sleepless nights)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home